Home » * FAVORITES, * PRAYER, Experiencing God, PURPOSE, Visions

WFJ: Randy, write the vision down!

22 September 2009 11 Comments

3:10 am MT (Park City, UT) = 5:10 am EST

Randy, write the vision down! You asked me what your $15,000 BIG TICKET offer is to be. I’m giving that to you now. It’s very simple. You see, to see the BIG PICTURE, you have to stop cutting down trees, step back, and see the whole forest. Then you must stay there continually. Begin with the end in mind. To develop STRATEGIC ALLIANCES, you must remain a big picture guy. Delegate away everything that someone else can do. I have blessed you to be a visionary for visionaries. Your target audience is My visionaries, people with large networks, and those with global visions (people who want to impact the world for Me). Period. Don’t focus on others.

Randy, the name of your BIG TICKET retreat (offer) is “Achieve A 30-60-100 Fold Increase In One Year (12 Months).” For anyone to do this, including you, he must begin with the end in mind. Live your dream lifestyle now and work backwards to how I will support that. Randy, eliminate all appointments on M, W, and F. Don’t check emails on those days. When people learn they must wait to have access to you, they will value your time. Start planning date weekends with Julia. You have the RCI options. Your intimacy with Julia will improve dramatically when you follow the 4 P’s of giving (your time) in the book “Fields of Gold” – Priority giving, Percentage giving, Progressive giving, and Prompted giving. You see, these principles apply to all areas of life, not just money.

Randy, you asked Me to give you the slides (messages) for your 3 minute PP for your $15,000 offer. I’m going to give that to you now.

I want you to start writing down the names of people who will want to come to your $15,000/person retreat. – [names are begin kept confidential on this blog]

——————————————————————-

PP (for $15,000 offer)

• Have music playing in the background while the slides advance
  • Slide 1: I have come that you might have life and have it more ABUNDANTLY! – John 10:10
  • Question mark image with the world
  • How can you best LEVERAGE YOUR TIME to do what you already do well?
  • How can you Achieve A 30-60-100 Fold Increase In 12 Months?
  • Answer: “To see the BIG PICTURE, you have to stop cutting down trees, step back, and see the whole forest. Then you must stay there continually. Begin with the end in mind. To develop STRATEGIC ALLIANCES, you must remain a big picture guy. Delegate away everything that someone else can do.”
  • It’s that simple. In a word, SIMPLIFY
  • 2 VISION slides (dreamers vs visionaries, God’s vision vs Human vision; old slide + MLB)
  • You are invited to our 30-60-100 Fold Retreat
  • [Oct 9-11, 2009 in Culpeper, Virginia (Culpeper Business Center) – include tour of Culpeper with Virginia]
  • Oct 27-29, 2009
  • Maui, Hawaii
  • [3 days, $15,000]
  • We will teach you “3 Secrets To Achieve A 30-60-100 Fold Increase In 12 Months” // [Learn to combine Journaling (writing) + Leadership Coaching + Web 2.0 for Explosive Kingdom impact]
  • “Many are called. Few are chosen”
  • Only 12 people will be accepted
  • All applicants will be screened first
  • Will you be one of the chosen 12?
  • Click the Link below for your FREE Assessment
  • Slide about LEVERAGE: A dream + Team + a Theme = Streams
  • This may be the most important decision you have made in your career
  • Blessings of joy and laughter and love that won’t let go!
  • Randy Peck, M.D., Blessed to be a blessing, THE CONNECTOR and The Journal Guy
  • www.ProsperNow777.com/15000 (Or www.prospernow777.com/30-60-100)

Thank you, Randy, for writing the vision down. Now go back to bed. Enjoy your day. Enjoy Julia. My Angel Breakthrough is with you.

——————————————————————-

Journal, Sept 22, 2009, 5:50 am MT (Park City, UT)

Randy, your logo for ProsperNow777 is to be a circle with the TREE OF LIFE (JJ’s UNCOMMON Journaling For Destiny cover).

Randy, for your headers for your landing pages (opt-in and sales), use the model of Lisa Sasevich with a header width of 100%, PN777 logo, Title (e.g. 30-60-100 Fold Increase), and Attention …

Always include a FREE Assessment with your lead generation pages to reveal people’s pain and the degree of their suffering.

Begin transcribing your notes onto the laptop today.

I will give you the questions for your assessments.

——————————————————————-

Assessment

On a scale of 1-10 (10 = best; extremely satisfied, 1 = worst), please rate the following:

PURPOSEFUL LIVING

• Living your life on PURPOSE
  • Living your life with PASSION
  • Living your life with CLARITY (in alignment with your God-given assignment – When you get in alignment with your assignment, God’s provision will follow)
  • Living your life with FOCUS (saying “No” to that which you are not called to do)

Your PACE OF LIFE
To be spiritually healthy you must ruthlessly eliminate hurry from your life

Your ROUTINE

• The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine. Successful people do daily what unsuccessful people do occasionally. Failure to plan is a plan to fail.
  • See notes from Nelson Searcy’s teaching
  • Your DAILY ROUTINE: 1) Meditation on the word of God morning and night – Psalm 1:1-3, 2) Journaling (Yesterday, 2-way prayer), 3) Planning of day, 4) Daily exercise, 5) Meal times, diet, nutrition, supplementation, 6) FUN time
  • Your WEEKLY routine: 1) Reflection on prior week and planning of upcoming week; Payment of bills
  • Your MONTHLY routine: 1) Reflection on prior month and planning of upcoming month, 2) Completion and analysis of written monthly budget
  • Your YEARLY ROUTINE:

Your RELATIONSHIPS with …

• Your spouse
  • Your children
  • Your parents (Honor your father and mother)
  • Your extended family (siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc)
  • Your close friends
  • Your work colleagues

Your STEWARDSHIP of …

• Your time
  • Your talent (sharing your God-given gift to serve others)
  • Your treasure (finances)
  • Your temple (body) – health and wellness
  • Your relationships
  • New Ideas (Creativity)
  • New Opportunities

Your FREEDOM

• FINANCIAL Freedom – freedom to do what you feel led to do when led to do it without limitations because of finances
  • TIME Freedom – freedom to enjoy life and every day
  • RELATIONSHIP Freedom – ample time and money to make the most of your relationships with those who are most important in your life; freedom to take frequent vacations
  • SPIRITUAL Freedom – freedom to fully manifest who you are in Jesus Christ

Your GROWTH

• [Refer to benefits of journaling, coaching]
  • Your PRAYER life
  • Your FAITH level (Without faith it is impossible to please God)
  • Ability to totally forgive
  • Ability to totally forgive

Fruit of the Spirit

• Your typical daily LOVE score (both giving and receiving love)
  • Your typical daily JOY score (FUN)
  • Your typical daily PEACE score (seeking God’s Kingdom first)

COMMUNICATION

• The effectiveness of your COMMUNICATION with the world
  • Your strategic use of Web 2.0 (Social Marketing such a blogging, Twitter, Ezinearticles, Teleseminars, Facebook)
  • Your success in building the Kingdom of God with many others
  • The growth of your networks
  • Your IMPACT on the world (Kingdom of God)

————————————-

Joseph PeckJoseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy, Now I’m Not
www.empower2000.com

Connect – BE Blessed To Be A Blessing
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/thejournalguy
Facebook: http://facebook.com/thejournalguy
Twitter: http://twitter.com/thejournalguy

SHARE YOUR VICTORIES below!
It is easy, fun, and will inspire others.

There is tremendous power in a testimony. “And they overcame him (the devil) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.” – Revelations 12:11

Caring/Sharing
Poem by Hugh Traulsen

If you dare to care, then share!
If you share, pay heed!!
God will reward every good deed!!!

Share your stories
Print Friendly
Facebook Twitter Email

11 Comments »

• Bob said:

The most important place to be in life is the dynamic center of God’s movement in your life, His will we call it. It is also the safest place. It sounds like you know what that is for the near future, so go for it? I felt in August you would see a big turnaround in your personal direction and even finances when you discovered this more clearly.

I am really glad to hear you will reflect more. You will live longer, much longer, when you live in communion with God. It is like “holy communion” as we literally live off of His word as sustenance.

Thank you for sharing all this personal information. It is a paradox that it is by disclosing our intimate feelings and thoughts with God that we actually grow closer, not farther, from people, as we suppose. That is the “magic,” the spiritual blessing of journaling, and of blogging, which is interactive with people as journaling is with God.

Bob

• Bertha Hinson said:

Thank you for sharing the vision the Lord told you to write and the 2 way conversation which is always a delight to me, but nothing on the scale of what you experienced. This most assurdely gives me the drive to reach for experiencing God on a greater level and aspiring beyond what I had even imagined.
    I loved the check list for balance in your life to enable one to see what is slipping from focus. To live with the end in mind so that you believe it is already present then back stepping that we might enable others to follow in the same foot steps, but always keeping the finished picture in mind.
    Wow,and double wow for the mind explosion this has been for me in knowing how God can be our greatest experience. Thank you!
    Bertha

• Dr. Randy Peck said:

Hi Bob, Thank you for your very encouraging and insightful comment. You have helped me develop more focus and confidence for which I am very grateful. Blessings, Randy

• Dr. Randy Peck said:

Hi Bertha, Thank you so much for your encouraging words. Jerry and I are thrilled to see you so active commenting in the blogosphere. You, Nancy, and the others in our ProsperNow777 course are a delight to watch growing. I like your new gravatar. Blessings for more and more and more fruit! Randy

• Trish Zenczak said:

Randy,

Thank you so much for sharing your personal time and personal revelations with us. This is most inspiring and most helpful. Your walk with Christ is inspiring, your clarity is riveting your honesty is personal, and your transparency is motivating — I really appreciate that and have a great role model to follow as I walk forward in my online business.

I look forward to sharing in your excitement as you move forward with your BIG TICKET product.

Way to go :)

Trish

• Dr. Randy Peck said:

Wow Trish! What a pleasant surprise to hear from you. Thank you so much for your encouragement. This is the way Jesus intends for the Body of Christ to function – speaking words of life to one another inspired by Holy Spirit. Blessings to walk in the favor of God! Randy

• Ceidre said:

Randy

What comes out of all this for me is your clarity. focus, vision and discipline. Many attributes we all need in order to grow into the image of Christ who reflects the thoughts of His Father!

What I seem to have a bit of a struggle with is the amount of money being charged and the exclusivity (that is that only a few people can join because their income dictates). When we look at Christ life on this earth no money exchanged hands when He was talking to the people and also when He healed a great many people.

We are suppose to walk by faith and not by sight! Thats a hard one but that would show our complete dependence on Christ!

• Dr. Randy Peck said:

Hi Ceidre, Thank you for your feedback. At the fantastic “More Leads, More Clients, More Sales” seminar, Kevin Nation listed “3 reasons you absolutely must raise your prices immediately” – 1) commitment, 2) communication, and 3) continuity. Kevin said when people throw their hearts over the fence, they commit to you to a much greater degree. Jerry and I are discovering this first hand. As we raise our prices for our coaching courses, the commitment of participants increases considerably. In retrospect, I realize we were grossly undercharging for our services in terms of the benefits and outcomes our clients routinely experienced. By focusing on impacting fewer people with greater commitment, we are seeing greater impact for the Kingdom of God and the potential for exponential multiplication through them. Highly successful people make decisions quickly and change their minds slowly. Blessings, Randy

• Nancy Slocum said:

Randy,

An exponential WOW! I can’t even articulate accurately how significant and valuable your transparency and sharing on this level is to me. It encourages me to press in even more determined to become ALL I am in Christ in order to help build the Kingdom.

I get so charged when what you say resonates in my spirit or it confirms what God is speaking to me. He also was showing me that in order to see the BIG PICTURE we must see through His eyes. He sees the end from the beginning. He sees us complete in Jesus. When we see and know our true position in Christ, our purpose, and His provision, then we simply walk it out by faith because FAITH IS NOW… every beautiful eternal now moment where I AM is!

Your writing the vision down demonstrates what intimacy with God and two way communication will bear in a believer’s life. Your Assessment alone gifted us with an extraordinary template for abundant life in Christ.

A million thanks for your obedience to Jesus. It is a far reaching Kingdom blessing. I smiled when I read your comment to Ceidre because it confirmed a KEYWORD the Lord gave me this morning as I journaled: EXPONENTIAL MONETERY MULTIPLICATION!!! God is Great.

Nancy

• Dr. Randy Peck said:

Hi Nancy, Than you for such encouraging words of life. Every time I hear you speak or read one of your messages, my spirit jumps for joy. I am so excited that you finally have an avenue to “give LOVE a voice.” I vividly remember one day in 2005 when I was looking out a the Atlantic Ocean from a restaurant deck in Argentina asking the LORD what could be done about all the atrocities in the world. God spoke to me clearly that He was going to make me so transparent that His oceans of living water could flow through me into other people’s lives. Transparency is where real life happens – it’s where relationships thrive. You are making a BIG difference. You inspire me greatly. To God be the glory. Blessings to do great things for our heavenly Father! Randy

• Ceidre said:

Dear Joseph,

Many thanks for your very profound and ‘thought provoking’ reply.

I will ponder on those 3 things you mentioned:
    1) Commitment
    2) Communication
    3) Continuity

The first and the last in need of more in my life!

I shall pray for more of these for my life!

Praise the Lord for using you to communicate this to me! Thank you!

Ceidre

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: