Home » WFJ

WFJ: Love always and blessings for God’s peace that passes all understanding!

5 November 2009 6 Comments

(7:10 pm EST after reading my top annual goals, Psalms 21-25, Proverbs 4 and 5)

Randy, thank You for taking the time to slow down, meditate on My Word, and rest in Me. I AM your source, your strength, your shield. Read Psalm 23 again and paste the verses that jump out at you here.

Ps 23:1-6 (all) The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever.

Jesus, I ended up cutting and pasting all the verses in Psalm 23.

Yes, Randy. That’s because I AM all those things and that’s what I provide for you. I AM your all, your everything. You don’t need anything else. You don’t need to prove yourself to me. You don’t need to work hard. Rest in Me. Enjoy Me. Read My Word more. Reflect on that more. Pray more. You already have everything you need to be highly successful. I rewarded you this year with trips to Arizona and the Grand Canyon, Utah, and Hawaii to make you lie down in green pastures, to appreciate the wonder and beauty of the world I created. My Kingdom has already come to you. It follows you wherever you go. You don’t have to work hard for it. You already have it. Enjoy Me. Rest in Me. Love Me. I will bear your burdens. I will work on your behalf. You are My friend and lover. Yes, lover. I love you and you love Me. That’s the way a covenant relationship is. It’s not dependent on performance, but rather on love.

I want you to write an email to Renato write now. Tell him you love him. Encourage him. Speak words of life into his life.

——————————————————————-

From: Randy Peck
Date: Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 8:10 PM
Subject: Love always and blessings for God’s peace that passes all understanding!
To: Renato Amato

Dear Renato, …

After reading the Bible and doing 2-way journaling, Jesus just told me, “I want you to write an email to Renato right now. Tell him you love him. Encourage him. Speak words of life into his life.”

I want you to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I do love you. In fact, I was thinking earlier today that when I’m in heaven, I want my seat to be next to yours. Your communion with God and transparency is such an inspiration to me.

[The rest of this message is being kept confidential]

——————————————————————-

(8:10 pm EST)
Jesus, thank You for guiding Me to write my letter to Renato. Thank You for rewarding me immediately after with the invitation from Chauncey and Joan Hutter to come to “Awake! Arise!” – A one-day retreat of worship, prayer and practical teaching on drawing close to the presence of the Lord and encountering Jesus in a way which awakens the soul! on Saturday, November 21, 2009. Thank You for the two new emails from Nancy Slocum. Thank You for Greg Riggs’ email about doing his first new blog post.

Randy, you are most welcome. That’s what staying in My flow is like – blessing after blessings after blessing. Well done good and faithful servant today. You have been extraordinary in your obedience to My Spirit today and many people have been blessed as a result. You have resting in Me. You have sought Me ought with all your heart. I AM smiling down at you. Rejoice and be exceeding glad.

Ps 21:1-3 The king shall have joy in Your strength, O LORD; And in Your salvation how greatly shall he rejoice! You have given him his heart’s desire, And have not withheld the request of his lips. Selah For You meet him with the blessings of goodness; You set a crown of pure gold upon his head.

Randy, I want you to now post this prayer at journal777.com. Then post Chauncey’s invitation on both the Pray Culpeper and Transformation Virginia blogs. Rejoice and be exceeding glad. My glory and favor are upon you. Post Nancy Slocum’s email at prospernow777.com.

Joseph PeckJoseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy, Now I’m Not
www.empower2000.com

Connect – BE Blessed To Be A Blessing
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/thejournalguy
Facebook: http://facebook.com/thejournalguy
Twitter: http://twitter.com/thejournalguy

SHARE YOUR VICTORIES below!
It is easy, fun, and will inspire others.

There is tremendous power in a testimony. “And they overcame him (the devil) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.” – Revelations 12:11

Caring/Sharing
Poem by Hugh Traulsen

If you dare to care, then share!
If you share, pay heed!!
God will reward every good deed!!!

Share your stories
Print Friendly
Facebook Twitter Email

6 Comments »

• Abigail Slocum said:

Joseph,

I just want to say how much this post tremendously blessed me today! It brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat. It reminds all of us how faithful God is for those who diligently seek and love Him. He is no respecter of persons and loves us all the same! We need Him and He needs us. It takes both sides to make a whole. I just so appreciate and am so inspired by both yours and Renato’s transparency, authenticity, and desire for intimacy with the Lord! You both bless us all so don’t stop.

May His favor and glory upon both of your lives be multiplied!
    With love,
    Abigail

• Marie said:

Joseph,
    Just wanted to say thank you for this post. For the reminder that it is always the relationship. always. I love your Reasons to Journal. I don’t do it enough, but find that when I get the emails, I desire to do more of it.

Thanks for all you do to build our prayer life, to strengthen our walk with our Father, to help me to keep schooching closer to Him. I appreciate you!

• Dr. Joseph Peck (author) said:

Hi Abigail, It’s amazing and so beautiful to observe how the Holy Spirit moves and guides us. When I started my day on Nov 6, I had no plans to do a blog post to journal777. However, during my 2-way prayer, Jesus made it clear that I was to do that. Then His message went straight to your heart like a cruise missile. I too appreciate your transparency, authenticity, and desire for intimacy with the Lord. Your blog pots come straight from God’s heart. Blessings of God’s peace that passes all understanding! Joseph

• Dr. Joseph Peck (author) said:

Hi Marie, Thank you for taking the time to post your encouraging comment to my blog. Yes, life is about relationships. And journaling helps me be a much better steward of my relationships. In a few weeks, I’m going to be teaching an new online course titled “UNCOMMON Stewardship: How To Steward Your Time, Talent, Treasure, and Temple Through Journaling.” Keep tuned for more info. Hope you are able to participate. Blessings for extraordinary relationships! Joseph

• Renato Amato said:

Joseph,

Thank you for your obedience to the Holy Spirit in posting this article and including the beginning of the letter that He inspired you to write me. It came at a time when the Lord knows that I needed that reassurance of love and thank you for speaking words of life into my life!

There are few things that stood out to me, while reading your post above, but these were the main:

1) The Lord asked you to read Psalm 23 and paste it in your blog, right when I was reading a commentary on Psalm 23: “Goodness, you’re following Me!” (by Bill Popejoy), where the author shares that God “made him to lay down” with a tumor, and “led him beside the still waters” to see his own life reflected on the blue sky background of eternity, and there “He restored his soul”! That’s what happened to me last year, when through my heart attacks “He made me to lay down in green pastures” and “restored my soul”! I must say that this is an ongoing process with me, but I thank the Lord that I don’t need another heart attack to “make me” lay down.

2) I loved what the Lord told you: “You don’t need to prove yourself to me. You don’t need to work hard. Rest in Me. Enjoy Me … I will bear your burdens. I will work on your behalf. You are My friend and lover. Yes, lover. I love you and you love Me. That’s the way a covenant relationship is. It’s not dependent on performance, but rather on love.” I say “amen and amen” to those powerful words of life! And I trust that “our” covenant relationship is also “not dependent on performance”, but “rather on love”! I thank God that, through our Lover and Friend Jesus, we can strengthen our love for each other. Thank you for being my friend. I will always be yours, in Jesus.

Renato

• Dr. Joseph Peck (author) said:

Thank you Renato for your gracious comments and blessing. I appreciate your reminder that covenant relationships are built on unconditional love, not performance. Many blessings, Joseph

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: